Udemy – Unreal Engine 5 – Make AAA Game Vehicles.
Create high quality and game ready functional vehicles in Unreal Engine 5 with this course!
What you'll learn
Create AAA quality vehicle with only blueprints
Create mini game with checkpoints and best lap time
Explore and create car friction
Explore, create and tweak car engine
Create and tweak car suspension
Create the perfect steering for your car
Make Enter - Exit logic from vehicles
Add Breaking lights when hitting "S" on keyboard or hand break lights with "Space Bar"
Add different sound effects to the engine based on speed
Add sound effect on impact and skidding
Create particle effect for the tires
Create HUD for your vehicle with shifts and speed meter
Basic to intermediate understanding of blueprints
Unreal Engine 5 interface and basic knowledge of the engine
Download the free Matrix demo scene from Epic Games marketplace
In this course I will be teaching you how to create vehicles using 100% Blueprints and ready to use Unreal Engine 5 assts. Of course in this video I will also explain how you can import your own assets from Blender, Maya or Max and set them up.
This course is aim to intermediate and expert users of Unreal Engine 5. I won't be covering the basics of Unreal Engine 5.
This course will cover in detail topics on how to create AAA vehicle in Unreal Engine 5.
Starting with the basic setup of the vehicle we will be using the Free Matrix Demo scene to kick start our environment.
You will find all the Resources - Sounds and the complete Blueprint setup in the first lecture. If you have some difficulties you can always explore the setup from the files.
In Chapter 1 I'll be covering the following topics
• Car Classes
• How to get ready to use car models
• Import and export cars from Blender to Unreal Engine 5
• How to import car into Unreal Engine 5
• Setup our Inputs for the vehicle
• Create and setup camera
• Add car engine sounds
• Edit the environment and customize our car
• Create HUD with speed meter
• Add logic to our speed meter to work with the car
Chapter 2 will cover
• Add Friction to our car
• Setup the car engine
• Create and tweak the car suspension
• Tweak the steering of the car
• Tweaking and fine tuning car stats
• Create break lights
• Make Enter - Exit logic from the vehicle
• Adding car impact and skidding sound
• Create particle system for tire smoke
Chapter 5 - Making game demo
• Making checkpoints
• Creating checkpoint logic and setting up timers
• Adding checkpoints and testing our game demo
Who this course is for
Unreal Engine 5 Developers looking to create AAA realistic vehicles for their games
Unreal Engine 5 enthusiasts that want to expand their knowledge
Developers that want to know more about how to create realistic vehicle from scratch with blueprints
Download links for «Unreal Engine 5 - Make AAA Game Vehicles»: