Download Unity Asset – Exporter for Unreal to Unity 2022 (Latest version 2022)
Full FBX support so you'll get one FBX and prefab for every asset with correct Y up and faced to camera for previewing purposes.
Includes free updates and fixes throughout 2022. Customers of the Lite version get a 50% off discount
This is an unreal plugin (it will work only when placed in Unreal, see tutorial) that will export complete Unreal levels to Unity. That means LODs, collision shapes, actor placement, decals, spline meshes, converted skinned meshes to static meshes, terrain, materials & textures.
Sample projects exported with this plugin :
Fantasy Village https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9s67s8ltA0
1970s New York City Alley https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOcxIXRa5qc
If you encounter any problems, don't hesitate to contact me at [email protected]
Supported Unreal Versions :
Supported Unity versions :
Built in pipeline : Unity 2019.4 or newer
URP : Unity 2021.2.7
HDRP : Unity 2021.2.7
- certain materials will not look 100% like in Unreal, one aspect being the smoothness curve, and a few others containing exotic material nodes
- for terrain you need to first select the ConvertLandscapesToStaticMeshes option
- if for any reason you have shader compilation errors give me an e-mail at [email protected]
. This is by far the most complex part of the export and depending on the unreal material all sorts of things can occur.
- URP 11.0 or newer
- HDRP 11.0 or newer
- light intensities will not match exactly
- creates prefabs for instanced meshes for easier editing
- exports decals for URP and HDRP
What doesn't get exported :
- skinned meshes with animations
- exotic material nodes that I haven't fixed yet
- particle emitters
- wind modifiers
- subsurface scattering
- terrain with over ~30 million polygons as the FBX exporter will crash.
Asset version: 1.19
Download links for «Exporter for Unreal to Unity 2022»: