Horror Mechanics is a base template that includes most common features found in first person horror games, such as first person arms/body, interactive objects, drawers, doors, interactive lights, puzzles, inventory system, examinable objects and keys, all integrated into a "generic checkpoint system" interface.
This template requires you to have some experience with blueprints, character retargeting and asset management, might not be recommended for beginners as it uses the most performance optimized workflow for some of its systems which ends up being not very "user friendly". Technical Details Features:
* Furniture with interactive drawers / doors
* Physics based/animated interactive doors
* Examinable objects: examinable environment objects and inventory items, with interactive spots
* Documents: Books and Notes with textures shared between 3D actors in-level and on screen (2D)
* Basic Checkpoint / SaveGame system for all actor classes
* Player character with first person arms and separated first person body (this means that you need to be able to edit your character mesh in a DCC software like Blender, or use a simplified (but functional) different version from the screenshots/videos)