MySQL Integration v4.27, 5.0
Download Unreal Engine Asset – The MySQL Integration Plugin lets you store and retrieve data from your MySQL Server.
Build your own queries and select and update data to your database directly from Blueprints. No restrictions in query formation. Any query working inside MySQL Client, works here, which means you can select and update multiple data at once, use joins and sub-queries, as well as create and drop tables via Blueprints.Features:
1. Asynchronous Connection to your Server, which ensures that your main thread will not be blocked if the connection takes time. With Asynchronous queries , you can keep the UI interactive and perform other operations while the query execution happens in the background.
2. Form your Select Queries to Select Data from the MySQL Server.
3. Write Insert , Update and Delete Queries to modify data in the MySQL Server. Create and Drop Tables directly from Blueprints. Supports simultaneous update of multiple queries.
4. Write custom Connectionstring to connect to your server using different connection parameters.
5. String formats in your queries ensure that you can form your own queries, which can include from simplest queries to complex stored procedures as well.
Asset version: 4.27, 5.0
Download links for «MySQL Integration»: